Book your OMA to RST flights with Expedia and find last-minute Omaha to Rochester airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OMA and RST, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eppley Field to Rochester Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OMA to RST Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Rochester (RST), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rochester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OMA to RST Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Omaha to Rochester (OMA to RST)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to Rochester, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-50 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Omaha, NE to Rochester, MN.
- 125 seats were available on flights from OMA to RST in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 34 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to RST that year.
- There were 34 passengers that flew from Omaha to Rochester in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Omaha to Rochester.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and Rochester from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-50 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 125 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 34 passengers from OMA to RST in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to RST in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-50 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-50 started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from OMA to RST using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to Rochester in 2009 was 27.2%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to RST for Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-50 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 125 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Clarksville TN you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Davenport Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.