to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- UNITED carried a total of 221 passengers from OMA to RFD in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and Rockford from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 156 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to Rockford in 2009 was 79.97%.
- There were 221 passengers that flew from Omaha to Rockford in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to RFD for UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- 276 seats were available on flights from OMA to RFD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 221 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to RFD that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to Rockford, IL in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Omaha to Rockford.
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to RFD in 2009 was UNITED's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- UNITED offers flights from Omaha, NE to Rockford, IL.
- UNITED operated flights from OMA to RFD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)