Book your OMA to RFD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Omaha to Rockford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OMA and RFD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eppley Field to Greater Rockford with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OMA to RFD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Rockford (RFD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rockford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OMA to RFD Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Omaha to Rockford (OMA to RFD)
- UNITED carried a total of 221 passengers from OMA to RFD in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and Rockford from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 156 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to Rockford in 2009 was 79.97%.
- There were 221 passengers that flew from Omaha to Rockford in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to RFD for UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- 276 seats were available on flights from OMA to RFD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 221 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to RFD that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to Rockford, IL in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Omaha to Rockford.
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to RFD in 2009 was UNITED's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- UNITED offers flights from Omaha, NE to Rockford, IL.
- UNITED operated flights from OMA to RFD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)