to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to SAT for Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
- There were 106 passengers that flew from Omaha to San Antonio in 2009.
- 386 seats were available on flights from OMA to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 106 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to SAT that year.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 101 passengers from OMA to SAT in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Omaha and San Antonio.
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to SAT in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Continental Airlines, Frontier offer flights from Omaha, NE to San Antonio, TX.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and San Antonio from Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 136 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from OMA to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to San Antonio in 2009 was 30.76%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Idaho Falls? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cairo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.