Book your OMA to SFO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Omaha to San Francisco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OMA and SFO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eppley Field to San Francisco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OMA to SFO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OMA to SFO Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Omaha to San Francisco (OMA to SFO)
- UNITED carried a total of 334 passengers from OMA to SFO in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to SFO for UNITED is the B737-3 built by Boeing with 128 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Omaha and San Francisco.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to San Francisco in 2009 was 68.73%.
- There were 499 passengers that flew from Omaha to San Francisco in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to SFO in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- UNITED operated flights from OMA to SFO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED, Continental Airlines offer flights from Omaha, NE to San Francisco, CA.
- 705 seats were available on flights from OMA to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 499 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to SFO that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and San Francisco from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Germany you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.