Book your OMA to SJC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Omaha to San Jose airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OMA and SJC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eppley Field to Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OMA to SJC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Jose (SJC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Jose on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OMA to SJC Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Aspen? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Nairobi and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Greece you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Omaha to San Jose (OMA to SJC)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to San Jose in 2009 was 58.33%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to San Jose, CA in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to SJC for Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- Skynet Airlines operated flights from OMA to SJC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 70 passengers that flew from Omaha to San Jose in 2009.
- 120 seats were available on flights from OMA to SJC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 70 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to SJC that year.
- Skynet Airlines carried a total of 70 passengers from OMA to SJC in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Omaha to San Jose.
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to SJC in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing. The B737-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- Skynet Airlines offers flights from Omaha, NE to San Jose, CA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and San Jose from Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)