to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to San Jose in 2009 was 58.33%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to San Jose, CA in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to SJC for Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- Skynet Airlines operated flights from OMA to SJC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 70 passengers that flew from Omaha to San Jose in 2009.
- 120 seats were available on flights from OMA to SJC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 70 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to SJC that year.
- Skynet Airlines carried a total of 70 passengers from OMA to SJC in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Omaha to San Jose.
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to SJC in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing. The B737-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- Skynet Airlines offers flights from Omaha, NE to San Jose, CA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and San Jose from Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Aspen? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Nairobi and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Greece you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.