Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Omaha to Sioux City.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 38 passengers from OMA to SUX in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to Sioux City in 2009 was 76%.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from OMA to SUX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to SUX for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 50 seats were available on flights from OMA to SUX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 38 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to SUX that year.
- There were 38 passengers that flew from Omaha to Sioux City in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Omaha, NE to Sioux City, IA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and Sioux City from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to Sioux City, IA in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to SUX in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Huntington Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Clearwater Beach Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.