Book your OMA to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Omaha to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OMA and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eppley Field to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OMA to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OMA to STL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Omaha to St. Louis (OMA to STL)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to St. Louis in 2009 was 96%.
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to STL in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- 218 seats were available on flights from OMA to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to STL that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and St. Louis from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Omaha, NE to St. Louis, MO.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 48 passengers from OMA to STL in 2009.
- There were 48 passengers that flew from Omaha to St. Louis in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from OMA to STL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Omaha to St. Louis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to STL for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Pittsburgh? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Anaheim you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St. Thomas Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.