Book your OMA to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Omaha to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OMA and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eppley Field to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OMA to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OMA to DCA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Omaha to Washington, DC (OMA to DCA)
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 25,744 passengers from OMA to DCA in 2009.
- There were 39,178 passengers that flew from Omaha to Washington in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Omaha and Washington.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to DCA for Frontier is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 75 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and Washington from Republic Airlines is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 75 seats.
- Frontier operated flights from OMA to DCA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to DCA in 2009 was Frontier's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Frontier offer flights from Omaha, NE to Washington, DC.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to Washington in 2009 was 73.45%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to Washington, DC in 2009 was Frontier's EMB-170 from Embraer which started flying in 2004.
- 53,172 seats were available on flights from OMA to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 39,178 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to DCA that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)