Book your OMA to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Omaha to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OMA and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eppley Field to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OMA to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OMA to IAD Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Omaha to Washington, DC (OMA to IAD)
- 974 seats were available on flights from OMA to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 973 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to IAD that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Omaha and Washington.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to Washington, DC in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from OMA to IAD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 973 passengers that flew from Omaha to Washington in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and Washington from Northwest Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 403 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, USA 3000 offer flights from Omaha, NE to Washington, DC.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to Washington in 2009 was 99.7%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to IAD for USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to IAD in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing. The B747-4 started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 806 passengers from OMA to IAD in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Cars Denver? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Tickets to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Los Angeles Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.