to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Canada operated flights from ONT to YYC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Canada carried a total of 40 passengers from ONT to YYC in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ontario, CA to Calgary, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing ONT to YYC in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- 64 seats were available on flights from ONT to YYC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 40 passengers flew on all flights from ONT to YYC that year.
- Air Canada offers flights from Ontario, CA to Calgary, Canada.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Ontario to Calgary.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ONT to YYC for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ontario and Calgary from Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- There were 40 passengers that flew from Ontario to Calgary in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ontario to Calgary in 2009 was 62.5%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Vegas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.