to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Skynet Airlines carried a total of 64 passengers from ONT to FAT in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ontario, CA to Fresno, CA in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Ontario to Fresno.
- Skynet Airlines offers flights from Ontario, CA to Fresno, CA.
- The newest aircraft servicing ONT to FAT in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing. The B737-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- Skynet Airlines operated flights from ONT to FAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 120 seats were available on flights from ONT to FAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 64 passengers flew on all flights from ONT to FAT that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ontario to Fresno in 2009 was 53.33%.
- There were 64 passengers that flew from Ontario to Fresno in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ONT to FAT for Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ontario and Fresno from Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Diego Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Chicago Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Hilton Head you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.