Book your ONT to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Ontario to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ONT and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ontario Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ONT to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Ontario (ONT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ontario on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ONT to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Ontario Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ONT to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Ontario to Houston (ONT to IAH)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ontario and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The average flight time from Ontario, CA to Houston, TX takes about 161 minutes.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Ontario, CA to Houston, TX.
- The shortest flight between ONT and IAH takes about 161 minutes.
- Continental Airlines operates the shortest flights from Ontario to Houston.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ONT to IAH for Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
- There were 149,213 passengers that flew from Ontario to Houston in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Ontario and Houston is 1334 miles.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 149,213 passengers from ONT to IAH in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ontario, CA to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 162,598 seats were available on flights from ONT to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 149,213 passengers flew on all flights from ONT to IAH that year.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from ONT to IAH using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Ontario to Houston.
- Continental Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Ontario to Houston.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ontario to Houston in 2009 was 90.94%.
- Flight #162, operated by Continental Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Ontario to Houston.
- The newest aircraft servicing ONT to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including AT&T Stadium you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Peru Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.