to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ontario, CA to Long Beach, CA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing ONT to LGB in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 278 seats were available on flights from ONT to LGB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 47 passengers flew on all flights from ONT to LGB that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ontario and Long Beach from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 47 passengers from ONT to LGB in 2009.
- There were 47 passengers that flew from Ontario to Long Beach in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Ontario to Long Beach.
- Air Greenland operated flights from ONT to LGB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ONT to LGB for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Ontario, CA to Long Beach, CA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ontario to Long Beach in 2009 was 94%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Las Vegas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.