Book your ONT to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Ontario to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ONT and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ontario Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ONT to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Ontario (ONT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ontario on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ONT to LAX Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Ontario to Los Angeles (ONT to LAX)
- Skywest Air operated flights from ONT to LAX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 170 passengers from ONT to LAX in 2009.
- 736 seats were available on flights from ONT to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 494 passengers flew on all flights from ONT to LAX that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ontario to Los Angeles in 2009 was 69%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ontario and Los Angeles from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 178 seats.
- There were 494 passengers that flew from Ontario to Los Angeles in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Ontario and Los Angeles.
- Delta Airlines, American Airlines, Skywest Air, UNITED offer flights from Ontario, CA to Los Angeles, CA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ontario, CA to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ONT to LAX for Skywest Air is the EMB-120 built by Embraer with 30 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ONT to LAX in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)