Book your ONT to OKC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Ontario to Oklahoma City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ONT and OKC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ontario Intl. to Will Rogers World with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ONT to OKC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Ontario (ONT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ontario on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ONT to OKC Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Ontario to Oklahoma City (ONT to OKC)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ONT to OKC for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Skynet Airlines, American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Ontario, CA to Oklahoma City, OK.
- Skynet Airlines carried a total of 157 passengers from ONT to OKC in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ontario and Oklahoma City from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Ontario and Oklahoma City.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ontario, CA to Oklahoma City, OK in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines operated flights from ONT to OKC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ontario to Oklahoma City in 2009 was 70.02%.
- There were 416 passengers that flew from Ontario to Oklahoma City in 2009.
- 580 seats were available on flights from ONT to OKC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 416 passengers flew on all flights from ONT to OKC that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ONT to OKC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Great America you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.