Book your ONT to YOW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Ontario to Ottawa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ONT and YOW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ontario Intl. to Macdonald Cartier Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ONT to YOW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Ontario (ONT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ontario on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Ottawa (YOW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ottawa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ONT to YOW Route Map
Looking for Rental Cars Denver? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in London you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to New Orleans today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Ontario to Ottawa (ONT to YOW)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ONT to YOW for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ontario, CA to Ottawa, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ontario to Ottawa in 2009 was 65.63%.
- Air Canada carried a total of 42 passengers from ONT to YOW in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ontario and Ottawa from Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- Air Canada operated flights from ONT to YOW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 64 seats were available on flights from ONT to YOW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 42 passengers flew on all flights from ONT to YOW that year.
- There were 42 passengers that flew from Ontario to Ottawa in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Ontario to Ottawa.
- Air Canada offers flights from Ontario, CA to Ottawa, Canada.
- The newest aircraft servicing ONT to YOW in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)