Book your ONT to PDX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Ontario to Portland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ONT and PDX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ontario Intl. to Portland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ONT to PDX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Ontario (ONT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ontario on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ONT to PDX Route Map
Route information for flights from Ontario Intl. to Portland Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ONT to PDX
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Ontario to Portland (ONT to PDX)
- There were 54,774 passengers that flew from Ontario to Portland in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ONT to PDX for Horizon Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Ontario and Portland.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 54,700 passengers from ONT to PDX in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from ONT to PDX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ontario, CA to Portland, OR in 2009 was Horizon Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Horizon Air, Alaska Airlines offer flights from Ontario, CA to Portland, OR.
- The newest aircraft servicing ONT to PDX in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- 70,178 seats were available on flights from ONT to PDX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 54,774 passengers flew on all flights from ONT to PDX that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ontario and Portland from Alaska Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ontario to Portland in 2009 was 71.09%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Hertz Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotel in San Francisco you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.