to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 238 seats were available on flights from ONT to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 82 passengers flew on all flights from ONT to RDU that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ontario to Raleigh in 2009 was 44.8%.
- Air Canada operated flights from ONT to RDU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ONT to RDU in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ontario, CA to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada carried a total of 43 passengers from ONT to RDU in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ONT to RDU for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Ontario and Raleigh.
- Air Canada, Air Greenland offer flights from Ontario, CA to Raleigh, NC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ontario and Raleigh from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- There were 82 passengers that flew from Ontario to Raleigh in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Bethany Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.