Book your ONT to SFO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Ontario to San Francisco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ONT and SFO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ontario Intl. to San Francisco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ONT to SFO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Ontario (ONT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ontario on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ONT to SFO Route Map
Route information for flights from Ontario Intl. to San Francisco Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ONT to SFO
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Ontario to San Francisco (ONT to SFO)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ONT to SFO for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 69,016 seats were available on flights from ONT to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 54,240 passengers flew on all flights from ONT to SFO that year.
- Flight #6135, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Ontario to San Francisco.
- The shortest flight between ONT and SFO takes about 62 minutes.
- The average flight time from Ontario, CA to San Francisco, CA takes about 62 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ontario, CA to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Skywest Air, Alaska Airlines offer flights from Ontario, CA to San Francisco, CA.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Ontario to San Francisco.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 54,197 passengers from ONT to SFO in 2009.
- There were 54,240 passengers that flew from Ontario to San Francisco in 2009.
- Skywest Air operated flights from ONT to SFO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Ontario and San Francisco.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Ontario to San Francisco.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ontario and San Francisco from Alaska Airlines is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 144 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Ontario and San Francisco is 363 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ontario to San Francisco in 2009 was 75.44%.
- The newest aircraft servicing ONT to SFO in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including National Mall MAP you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.