Book your ONT to SEA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Ontario to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ONT and SEA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ontario Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ONT to SEA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Ontario (ONT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ontario on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ONT to SEA Route Map
Route information for flights from Ontario Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ONT to SEA
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Ontario to Seattle (ONT to SEA)
- There were 119,813 passengers that flew from Ontario to Seattle in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ontario and Seattle from Alaska Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 172 seats.
- The average flight time from Ontario, CA to Seattle, WA takes about 136 minutes.
- The shortest flight between ONT and SEA takes about 136 minutes.
- 153,281 seats were available on flights from ONT to SEA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 119,813 passengers flew on all flights from ONT to SEA that year.
- Alaska Airlines, Air Uganda offer flights from Ontario, CA to Seattle, WA.
- The shortest flight distance between Ontario and Seattle is 956 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing ONT to SEA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Ontario and Seattle.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ontario to Seattle in 2009 was 76.43%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ontario, CA to Seattle, WA in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Alaska Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Ontario to Seattle.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from ONT to SEA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #531, operated by Alaska Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 11 minutes average delay between flights from Ontario to Seattle.
- Alaska Airlines operates the shortest flights from Ontario to Seattle.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 119,786 passengers from ONT to SEA in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ONT to SEA for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 76 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Find the best Anthony Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.