to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ONT to TUS for Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ontario, CA to Tucson, AZ in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing ONT to TUS in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing. The B737-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- Skynet Airlines operated flights from ONT to TUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ontario and Tucson from Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Tampa Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Reno Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Los Angeles Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.