Book your ONT to YVR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Ontario to Vancouver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ONT and YVR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ontario Intl. to Vancouver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ONT to YVR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Ontario (ONT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ontario on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Vancouver (YVR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Vancouver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ONT to YVR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Ontario to Vancouver (ONT to YVR)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ontario to Vancouver in 2009 was 80%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Ontario and Vancouver.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ONT to YVR for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- Air Greenland, Air Canada offer flights from Ontario, CA to Vancouver, Canada.
- 302 seats were available on flights from ONT to YVR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 244 passengers flew on all flights from ONT to YVR that year.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 143 passengers from ONT to YVR in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ontario and Vancouver from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ONT to YVR in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Canada operated flights from ONT to YVR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 244 passengers that flew from Ontario to Vancouver in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ontario, CA to Vancouver, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hilton Head Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.