Book your SNA to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orange County to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SNA and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John Wayne to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SNA to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orange County (SNA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orange County on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SNA to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from John Wayne to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SNA to ORD
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Gulf Air Bahrain||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orange County to Chicago (SNA to ORD)
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Orange County to Chicago.
- American Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Orange County, CA to Chicago, IL.
- The shortest flight between SNA and ORD takes about 197 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orange County to Chicago in 2009 was 80.16%.
- UNITED, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Orange County to Chicago.
- The newest aircraft servicing SNA to ORD in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 282,974 passengers that flew from Orange County to Chicago in 2009.
- UNITED operated flights from SNA to ORD using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SNA to ORD for UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orange County and Chicago from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 187 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Orange County and Chicago is 1726 miles.
- 347,519 seats were available on flights from SNA to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 282,974 passengers flew on all flights from SNA to ORD that year.
- American Airlines carried a total of 143,962 passengers from SNA to ORD in 2009.
- The average flight time from Orange County, CA to Chicago, IL takes about 200 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Orange County and Chicago.
- Flight #360, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from Orange County to Chicago.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orange County, CA to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Budapest and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Carmel Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.