to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orange County, CA to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 883 passengers that flew from Orange County to Los Angeles in 2009.
- UNITED, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Alaska Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Orange County, CA to Los Angeles, CA.
- UNITED carried a total of 297 passengers from SNA to LAX in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Orange County and Los Angeles.
- American Airlines operated flights from SNA to LAX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SNA to LAX for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orange County and Los Angeles from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SNA to LAX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- 1,630 seats were available on flights from SNA to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 883 passengers flew on all flights from SNA to LAX that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orange County to Los Angeles in 2009 was 90.11%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Mohegan Sun you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Siesta Key Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.