Book your SNA to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orange County to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SNA and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John Wayne to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SNA to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orange County (SNA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orange County on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SNA to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from John Wayne to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SNA to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orange County to Minneapolis (SNA to MSP)
- 115,772 seats were available on flights from SNA to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 102,466 passengers flew on all flights from SNA to MSP that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orange County to Minneapolis in 2009 was 82.81%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Orange County and Minneapolis.
- The newest aircraft servicing SNA to MSP in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SNA to MSP for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 102,146 passengers from SNA to MSP in 2009.
- Flight #1423, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Orange County to Minneapolis.
- The average flight time from Orange County, CA to Minneapolis, MN takes about 187 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Orange County to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Orange County, CA to Minneapolis, MN.
- The shortest flight distance between Orange County and Minneapolis is 1522 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orange County and Minneapolis from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- There were 102,466 passengers that flew from Orange County to Minneapolis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from Orange County to Minneapolis.
- The shortest flight between SNA and MSP takes about 187 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orange County, CA to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from SNA to MSP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Corpus Christi? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to St Thomas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Miami Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.