Book your SNA to OAK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orange County to Oakland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SNA and OAK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John Wayne to Oakland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SNA to OAK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orange County (SNA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orange County on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SNA to OAK Route Map
Looking for Big Bear Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Punta Mita Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orange County to Oakland (SNA to OAK)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Orange County and Oakland.
- There were 148 passengers that flew from Orange County to Oakland in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SNA to OAK in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SNA to OAK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 468 seats were available on flights from SNA to OAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 148 passengers flew on all flights from SNA to OAK that year.
- Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Orange County, CA to Oakland, CA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orange County, CA to Oakland, CA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 95 passengers from SNA to OAK in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orange County and Oakland from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orange County to Oakland in 2009 was 31.73%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SNA to OAK for Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)