Book your SNA to PDX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orange County to Portland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SNA and PDX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John Wayne to Portland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SNA to PDX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orange County (SNA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orange County on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SNA to PDX Route Map
Route information for flights from John Wayne to Portland Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SNA to PDX
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orange County to Portland (SNA to PDX)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orange County, CA to Portland, OR in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orange County to Portland in 2009 was 65.75%.
- The shortest flight distance between Orange County and Portland is 859 miles.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Orange County to Portland.
- The average flight time from Orange County, CA to Portland, OR takes about 126 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SNA to PDX for Alaska Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- Alaska Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Orange County to Portland.
- 173,600 seats were available on flights from SNA to PDX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 125,132 passengers flew on all flights from SNA to PDX that year.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from SNA to PDX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 125,132 passengers from SNA to PDX in 2009.
- There were 125,132 passengers that flew from Orange County to Portland in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SNA to PDX in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- Alaska Airlines operates the shortest flights from Orange County to Portland.
- Alaska Airlines offers flights from Orange County, CA to Portland, OR.
- Flight #581, operated by Alaska Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Orange County to Portland.
- The shortest flight between SNA and PDX takes about 126 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orange County and Portland from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Birmingham? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Prague and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ventura Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St. John Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.