Book your SNA to SFO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orange County to San Francisco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SNA and SFO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John Wayne to San Francisco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SNA to SFO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orange County (SNA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orange County on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SNA to SFO Route Map
Route information for flights from John Wayne to San Francisco Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SNA to SFO
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orange County to San Francisco (SNA to SFO)
- Virgin America carried a total of 88,479 passengers from SNA to SFO in 2009.
- The shortest flight between SNA and SFO takes about 64 minutes.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Orange County to San Francisco.
- UNITED operated flights from SNA to SFO using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Orange County and San Francisco is 372 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orange County and San Francisco from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SNA to SFO in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orange County to San Francisco in 2009 was 68.47%.
- The average flight time from Orange County, CA to San Francisco, CA takes about 64 minutes.
- There were 284,941 passengers that flew from Orange County to San Francisco in 2009.
- Flight #276, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Orange County to San Francisco.
- 408,526 seats were available on flights from SNA to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 284,941 passengers flew on all flights from SNA to SFO that year.
- American Eagle, UNITED, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Orange County to San Francisco.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SNA to SFO for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Orange County and San Francisco.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orange County, CA to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Virgin America, UNITED, Skywest Air, American Eagle, Delta Airlines offer flights from Orange County, CA to San Francisco, CA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Hertz Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels NYC you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Package Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.