Book your AUA to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oranjestad to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AUA and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Queen Beatrix Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AUA to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oranjestad (AUA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oranjestad on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AUA to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Queen Beatrix Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from AUA to ATL
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oranjestad to Atlanta (AUA to ATL)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Oranjestad and Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 69,979 passengers from AUA to ATL in 2009.
- There were 70,039 passengers that flew from Oranjestad to Atlanta in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from AUA to ATL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 87,471 seats were available on flights from AUA to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 70,039 passengers flew on all flights from AUA to ATL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AUA to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing AUA to ATL in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oranjestad, Aruba to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oranjestad and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 261 seats.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways offer flights from Oranjestad, Aruba to Atlanta, GA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oranjestad to Atlanta in 2009 was 79.68%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in New York you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Vacation Package today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.