to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oranjestad and Charleston from US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AUA to CHS for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oranjestad, Aruba to Charleston, SC in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- US Airways operated flights from AUA to CHS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways carried a total of 111 passengers from AUA to CHS in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Oranjestad to Charleston.
- US Airways offers flights from Oranjestad, Aruba to Charleston, SC.
- 124 seats were available on flights from AUA to CHS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 111 passengers flew on all flights from AUA to CHS that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oranjestad to Charleston in 2009 was 89.52%.
- The newest aircraft servicing AUA to CHS in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- There were 111 passengers that flew from Oranjestad to Charleston in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental San Antonio? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Atlanta and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Santa Cruz you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best San Antonio Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.