Book your AUA to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oranjestad to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AUA and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Queen Beatrix Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AUA to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oranjestad (AUA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oranjestad on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AUA to ORD Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Stockholm and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Glasgow Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Queen Beatrix Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from AUA to ORD
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oranjestad to Chicago (AUA to ORD)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Oranjestad to Chicago.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AUA to ORD for UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- UNITED carried a total of 9,297 passengers from AUA to ORD in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oranjestad and Chicago from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- 10,788 seats were available on flights from AUA to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 9,297 passengers flew on all flights from AUA to ORD that year.
- UNITED offers flights from Oranjestad, Aruba to Chicago, IL.
- UNITED operated flights from AUA to ORD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 9,297 passengers that flew from Oranjestad to Chicago in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oranjestad to Chicago in 2009 was 86.85%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oranjestad, Aruba to Chicago, IL in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing AUA to ORD in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)