Book your AUA to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oranjestad to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AUA and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Queen Beatrix Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AUA to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oranjestad (AUA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oranjestad on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AUA to IAH Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Alliance Airlines and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Brookings Oregon you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Queen Beatrix Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from AUA to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oranjestad to Houston (AUA to IAH)
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Oranjestad, Aruba to Houston, TX.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from AUA to IAH using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 10,606 seats were available on flights from AUA to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 7,915 passengers flew on all flights from AUA to IAH that year.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 7,915 passengers from AUA to IAH in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oranjestad and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 158 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oranjestad to Houston in 2009 was 71.83%.
- There were 7,915 passengers that flew from Oranjestad to Houston in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing AUA to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Oranjestad to Houston.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oranjestad, Aruba to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AUA to IAH for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)