Book your AUA to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oranjestad to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AUA and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Queen Beatrix Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AUA to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oranjestad (AUA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oranjestad on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AUA to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Queen Beatrix Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from AUA to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Surinam Airways||Boeing 737-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oranjestad to Miami (AUA to MIA)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Oranjestad and Miami.
- American Airlines, Air Greenland, Spirit Airlines offer flights from Oranjestad, Aruba to Miami, FL.
- American Airlines operated flights from AUA to MIA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 104,921 passengers that flew from Oranjestad to Miami in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AUA to MIA for Spirit Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 145 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oranjestad, Aruba to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 104,353 passengers from AUA to MIA in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oranjestad and Miami from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 267 seats.
- 138,548 seats were available on flights from AUA to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 104,921 passengers flew on all flights from AUA to MIA that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oranjestad to Miami in 2009 was 63.56%.
- The newest aircraft servicing AUA to MIA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Florence and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Block Island you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.