Book your AUA to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oranjestad to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AUA and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Queen Beatrix Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AUA to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oranjestad (AUA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oranjestad on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AUA to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Queen Beatrix Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from AUA to JFK
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oranjestad to New York (AUA to JFK)
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 85,306 passengers from AUA to JFK in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing AUA to JFK in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines operated flights from AUA to JFK using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oranjestad and New York from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 265 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oranjestad, Aruba to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 147,717 seats were available on flights from AUA to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 118,130 passengers flew on all flights from AUA to JFK that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oranjestad to New York in 2009 was 76.93%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AUA to JFK for JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- There were 118,130 passengers that flew from Oranjestad to New York in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Oranjestad and New York.
- JetBlue Airways, American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Oranjestad, Aruba to New York, NY.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Guadalajara and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Denali Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.