Book your AUA to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oranjestad to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AUA and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Queen Beatrix Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Oranjestad (AUA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oranjestad on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AUA to EWR Route Map
Looking for Tampa Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Seattle Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Queen Beatrix Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from AUA to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oranjestad to Newark (AUA to EWR)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Oranjestad to Newark.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oranjestad and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- There were 72,242 passengers that flew from Oranjestad to Newark in 2009.
- 79,673 seats were available on flights from AUA to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 72,242 passengers flew on all flights from AUA to EWR that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oranjestad, Aruba to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 72,242 passengers from AUA to EWR in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AUA to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from AUA to EWR using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing AUA to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Oranjestad, Aruba to Newark, NJ.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oranjestad to Newark in 2009 was 89.66%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)