Book your AUA to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oranjestad to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AUA and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Queen Beatrix Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AUA to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oranjestad (AUA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oranjestad on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AUA to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from Queen Beatrix Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from AUA to PHL
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oranjestad to Philadelphia (AUA to PHL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oranjestad, Aruba to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 35,257 passengers that flew from Oranjestad to Philadelphia in 2009.
- US Airways, Continental Airlines offer flights from Oranjestad, Aruba to Philadelphia, PA.
- US Airways operated flights from AUA to PHL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 42,444 seats were available on flights from AUA to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 35,257 passengers flew on all flights from AUA to PHL that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Oranjestad and Philadelphia.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oranjestad and Philadelphia from US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing AUA to PHL in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AUA to PHL for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oranjestad to Philadelphia in 2009 was 83.34%.
- US Airways carried a total of 35,089 passengers from AUA to PHL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Idaho Falls Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Budapest and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Malaga Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.