Book your AUA to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oranjestad to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AUA and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Queen Beatrix Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AUA to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oranjestad (AUA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oranjestad on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AUA to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Queen Beatrix Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from AUA to IAD
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oranjestad to Washington, DC (AUA to IAD)
- There were 13,811 passengers that flew from Oranjestad to Washington in 2009.
- 17,580 seats were available on flights from AUA to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 13,811 passengers flew on all flights from AUA to IAD that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AUA to IAD for UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oranjestad and Washington from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- UNITED operated flights from AUA to IAD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oranjestad to Washington in 2009 was 79.05%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Oranjestad to Washington.
- The newest aircraft servicing AUA to IAD in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- UNITED carried a total of 13,811 passengers from AUA to IAD in 2009.
- UNITED offers flights from Oranjestad, Aruba to Washington, DC.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oranjestad, Aruba to Washington, DC in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Birmingham Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cedar Rapids Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St. John Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.