to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Amsterdam, Netherlands in 2009 was Martinair Holland's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to AMS in 2009 was Martinair Holland's B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- There were 6,842 passengers that flew from Orlando to Amsterdam in 2009.
- Martinair Holland carried a total of 6,842 passengers from MCO to AMS in 2009.
- Martinair Holland operated flights from MCO to AMS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 9,042 seats were available on flights from MCO to AMS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 6,842 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to AMS that year.
- Martinair Holland offers flights from Orlando, FL to Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Orlando to Amsterdam.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to AMS for Martinair Holland is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 274 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Amsterdam from Martinair Holland is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 274 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Amsterdam in 2009 was 73.23%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Tickets to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Orlando Hotel Deals you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trips to New York today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.