Book your MCO to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Orlando Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCO to ATL
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Atlanta (MCO to ATL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 273 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Atlanta in 2009 was 79.13%.
- 1,588,604 seats were available on flights from MCO to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,330,795 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to ATL that year.
- Flight #832, operated by AirTran Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 47 minutes average delay between flights from Orlando to Atlanta.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Orlando and Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from MCO to ATL using 8 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, British Airways, Northwest Airlines, American Airlines, US Airways, Northwest Airlink, Midwest Airlines offer flights from Orlando, FL to Atlanta, GA.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to ATL in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The average flight time from Orlando, FL to Atlanta, GA takes about 68 minutes.
- AirTran Airways, Delta Airlines operate the shortest flights from Orlando to Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 909,195 passengers from MCO to ATL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to ATL for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The shortest flight between MCO and ATL takes about 67 minutes.
- There were 1,330,795 passengers that flew from Orlando to Atlanta in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Orlando and Atlanta is 403 miles.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Orlando to Atlanta.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)