Book your MCO to BTR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Baton Rouge airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and BTR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to Baton Rouge Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to BTR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to BTR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Baton Rouge (MCO to BTR)
- There were 546 passengers that flew from Orlando to Baton Rouge in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to BTR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 382 passengers from MCO to BTR in 2009.
- 562 seats were available on flights from MCO to BTR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 546 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to BTR that year.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MCO to BTR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Baton Rouge in 2009 was 97.07%.
- Continental Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Orlando, FL to Baton Rouge, LA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to BTR for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Baton Rouge from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Orlando and Baton Rouge.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Baton Rouge, LA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including University of the South you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.