to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Buffalo in 2009 was 82%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Buffalo, NY in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- JetBlue Airways operated flights from SFB to BUF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 123 passengers from SFB to BUF in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Buffalo from JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- JetBlue Airways offers flights from Orlando, FL to Buffalo, NY.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFB to BUF for JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFB to BUF in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Orlando to Buffalo.
- There were 123 passengers that flew from Orlando to Buffalo in 2009.
- 150 seats were available on flights from SFB to BUF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 123 passengers flew on all flights from SFB to BUF that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find New York Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Gatlinburg you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Key West Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.