Book your MCO to CUN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Cancun airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and CUN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to Cancun Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to CUN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to CUN Route Map
Route information for flights from Orlando Intl. to Cancun Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCO to CUN
|Aeroméxico||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Cancun (MCO to CUN)
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 26,868 passengers from MCO to CUN in 2009.
- 46,454 seats were available on flights from MCO to CUN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 29,417 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to CUN that year.
- JetBlue Airways, Delta Airlines, Mexicana offer flights from Orlando, FL to Cancun, Mexico.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Cancun, Mexico in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Cancun in 2009 was 62.6%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Cancun from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Orlando and Cancun.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to CUN in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to CUN for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- There were 29,417 passengers that flew from Orlando to Cancun in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from MCO to CUN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Miami Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to London and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Maui Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Myrtle Beach Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.