Book your MCO to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Orlando Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCO to CLT
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Charlotte (MCO to CLT)
- US Airways operated flights from MCO to CLT using 8 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #1108, operated by AirTran Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Orlando to Charlotte.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- There were 452,437 passengers that flew from Orlando to Charlotte in 2009.
- US Airways, AirTran Airways, Continental Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Orlando, FL to Charlotte, NC.
- The shortest flight distance between Orlando and Charlotte is 468 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Charlotte in 2009 was 82.81%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Charlotte from US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
- 551,925 seats were available on flights from MCO to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 452,437 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to CLT that year.
- US Airways carried a total of 440,743 passengers from MCO to CLT in 2009.
- The average flight time from Orlando, FL to Charlotte, NC takes about 76 minutes.
- The shortest flight between MCO and CLT takes about 76 minutes.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Orlando to Charlotte.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Orlando and Charlotte.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to CLT for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- AirTran Airways, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Orlando to Charlotte.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Storyland NH you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.