to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to CYS in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- There were 290 passengers that flew from Orlando to Cheyenne in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Cheyenne from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 156 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to CYS for UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 156 seats.
- 312 seats were available on flights from MCO to CYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 290 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to CYS that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Cheyenne in 2009 was 92.95%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Orlando to Cheyenne.
- UNITED operated flights from MCO to CYS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Cheyenne, WY in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED carried a total of 290 passengers from MCO to CYS in 2009.
- UNITED offers flights from Orlando, FL to Cheyenne, WY.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Chattanooga? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Puerto Rico and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Anguilla Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Key Largo Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.