Book your MCO to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Orlando Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCO to ORD
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Chicago (MCO to ORD)
- UNITED operated flights from MCO to ORD using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Orlando and Chicago is 1005 miles.
- The shortest flight between MCO and ORD takes about 144 minutes.
- The average flight time from Orlando, FL to Chicago, IL takes about 144 minutes.
- 553,775 seats were available on flights from MCO to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 472,971 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to ORD that year.
- Flight #1011, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 21 minutes average delay between flights from Orlando to Chicago.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED carried a total of 280,345 passengers from MCO to ORD in 2009.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Orlando to Chicago.
- UNITED, American Airlines offer flights from Orlando, FL to Chicago, IL.
- There were 472,971 passengers that flew from Orlando to Chicago in 2009.
- UNITED, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Orlando to Chicago.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Chicago in 2009 was 83.66%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to ORD for UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Chicago from UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 206 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Orlando and Chicago.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to ORD in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Tickets to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Niagara Falls Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trip to New Orleans today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.