to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to CAE for US Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 144 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Orlando and Columbia.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to CAE in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- 327 seats were available on flights from MCO to CAE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 299 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to CAE that year.
- Delta Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Orlando, FL to Columbia, SC.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Columbia, SC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from MCO to CAE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Columbia in 2009 was 91.24%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Columbia from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- There were 299 passengers that flew from Orlando to Columbia in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 170 passengers from MCO to CAE in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Brazil and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ketchikan Alaska you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.