Book your MCO to DAY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Dayton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and DAY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to James M. Cox Dayton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to DAY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to DAY Route Map
Route information for flights from Orlando Intl. to James M. Cox Dayton Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCO to DAY
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Dayton (MCO to DAY)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Dayton in 2009 was 87.82%.
- AirTran Airways operates the shortest flights from Orlando to Dayton.
- The shortest flight between MCO and DAY takes about 112 minutes.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from Orlando to Dayton.
- The average flight time from Orlando, FL to Dayton, OH takes about 112 minutes.
- There were 48,014 passengers that flew from Orlando to Dayton in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Orlando and Dayton is 808 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Dayton, OH in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to DAY in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B717-2 from Boeing. The B717-2 started flying in 1999.
- 53,992 seats were available on flights from MCO to DAY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48,014 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to DAY that year.
- Flight #708, operated by AirTran Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Orlando to Dayton.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Orlando to Dayton.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to DAY for AirTran Airways is the B717-2 built by Boeing with 117 seats.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from MCO to DAY using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- AirTran Airways offers flights from Orlando, FL to Dayton, OH.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 48,014 passengers from MCO to DAY in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Dayton from AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Rome? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Seattle and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gettysburg Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Denver Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.