Book your MCO to DUB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Dublin airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCO and DUB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Intl. to Dublin with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCO to DUB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dublin (DUB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dublin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCO to DUB Route Map
Looking for Atlantic City Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Des Moines and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Folly Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Panama City Beach Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Orlando Intl. to Dublin.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCO to DUB
|Aer Lingus||Airbus A330-200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A330-200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Dublin (MCO to DUB)
- Aer Lingus carried a total of 37,504 passengers from MCO to DUB in 2009.
- Aer Lingus offers flights from Orlando, FL to Dublin, Ireland.
- Aer Lingus operated flights from MCO to DUB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Dublin in 2009 was 79.18%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Dublin from Aer Lingus is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 305 seats.
- 47,354 seats were available on flights from MCO to DUB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 37,504 passengers flew on all flights from MCO to DUB that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCO to DUB for Aer Lingus is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 305 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Orlando to Dublin.
- There were 37,504 passengers that flew from Orlando to Dublin in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCO to DUB in 2009 was Aer Lingus' A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Dublin, Ireland in 2009 was Aer Lingus' A330-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1992.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)