to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFB to FLL for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Fort Lauderdale from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from SFB to FLL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFB to FLL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Fort Lauderdale, FL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Brazil and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ketchikan Alaska you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.