Book your SFB to GLA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Orlando to Glasgow airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFB and GLA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orlando Sanford Intl. to Glasgow Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFB to GLA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (SFB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Glasgow (GLA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Glasgow on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFB to GLA Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Niagara Falls and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Ecuador you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Orlando to Glasgow (SFB to GLA)
- 45,493 seats were available on flights from SFB to GLA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 39,120 passengers flew on all flights from SFB to GLA that year.
- FlyGlobespan carried a total of 16,801 passengers from SFB to GLA in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Orlando, FL to Glasgow, UK in 2009 was FlyGlobespan's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFB to GLA in 2009 was Great Western Aviation's A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFB to GLA for FlyGlobespan is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 213 seats.
- FlyGlobespan, Great Western Aviation, Thomson Airways offer flights from Orlando, FL to Glasgow, UK.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Orlando and Glasgow.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Orlando to Glasgow in 2009 was 84.79%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Orlando and Glasgow from Great Western Aviation is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 323 seats.
- There were 39,120 passengers that flew from Orlando to Glasgow in 2009.
- FlyGlobespan operated flights from SFB to GLA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)